• Tell more people about Bailey:
This is one of the most important ways you can help us!
We will send you an electronic flyer with Bailey's photo and a link to www.findbailey.com that you can forward to family, friends, business associates and contacts in your email address book.
• Put up posters in your area:
Contact us to let us know you can and we will mail you a package of 8.5 x 11 posters and tape for you to put up in the area where you live and work.
So many dogs have been found at the opposite end of LA County from where they were lost, even in another state – Bailey could be anywhere.
- Go to your local shelter or SPCA and tell them about Bailey and put up her poster on their bulletin board. (We’ll provide the posters and shelter locations.)
- Take Bailey’s poster to your local vet, animal hospital, dog park, pet groomer, pet store -- or any other business -- tell them about Bailey and ask that her poster be posted in the window. (We'll provide you with a list of these businesses in your area.)
• Print out Bailey's poster:
If you can only hang one or two copies of Bailey's poster on your office bulletin board, then you can print out her poster by clicking here ... but please, if you can use more copies, let us send them to you ... it will be no cost to you and they will be in COLOR which is very important for people to recognize her.
Do you know of an organization or individual that could help find Bailey? An animal lover we should contact? Someone with a large email database? Rescue group? Detective? Psychic? Intuitive? We are open to any & all ideas ... we just want Bailey back home.
Please let us know their contact information & why you think they could help find Bailey.